What Is An Oil Change?
Whether you are looking for an oil change for your Ford, Chevrolet, Honda, Toyota, or any other make, chances are your vehicle will need to get an oil change service at some point during its lifetime. We at Platt's Performance Plus, Inc in Jamesburg have been performing oil changes on vehicles since 1988. During an oil change service, our Reliable technicians will replace your engine oil, oil filter, and inspect the fluids in the engine bay and potential leaks.
There are two different types of engine oil: conventional and synthetic. There are big differences between the two. Conventional oil is made from petroleum-based products and synthetic oil is made from petroleum or synthetic-based stocks. Some drivers prefer synthetic oil over conventional oil due to how it is formulated to help provide advanced protection against major causes of engine stress, such as heat build-up, too much friction, and deposits. Conventional oil is more prone to thinning at higher temperatures and thickening at lower temperatures. However, these problems can be prevented as long as you get your oil change when it is time to get so instead of putting it off.
Signs you need to get an oil change service:
Depending on the type of oil you use on your vehicle and the number of miles on the odometer, there is a regular schedule that should be followed when it comes to getting an oil change. A general rule to follow is to get an oil change every 5,000 to 7,500 miles. Here are some signs that you need to get an oil change:
- Excess vehicle exhaust.
- Increased engine noise.
- More mileage than usual.
- Ticking sounds when starting.
- Burnt oil smell.
If you need to get an oil change, come to Platt's Performance Plus, Inc in Jamesburg to get one as soon as possible! It is important to get an oil change when it is time to get one because it can cause damage to your engine.
Your Expert Shop for Oil Change Service
Getting an oil change is part of a standard maintenance procedure on internal combustion engine-powered vehicles. This service is extremely fast and it is affordable to get one. Most vehicles have a regular schedule of when to get an oil change, depending on the number of miles driven and the type of oil your vehicle is using. When that time comes, bring your vehicle to Platt's Performance Plus, Inc in Jamesburg. We can take care of all our oil change needs, whether it would be a lube oil filter or synthetic oil change. We've been servicing cars since 1988 and offer a cost-effective and efficient service for your vehicle. Our highly skilled technicians will assess the make, model, and year of your vehicle and will recommend the appropriate oil type for your car.
Reasons You Should Do Business With Us:
- We are Experts
- Years of Experience
If you are in the 08831 area, bring your car to Platt's Performance Plus, Inc today. Schedule an appointment with us online at or give us a call at 732-521-1978. Platt's Performance Plus, Inc - Quality you Can Trust, at a Fair Price!.
- How often should I change the oil in my car? Every 3,000 to 5,000 miles, but please check your car's owner manual for your specific vehicle.
- What's the average price for an oil change service? The average price for an oil change service ranges from $45 to $100 or more, depending on factors like your vehicle type and location.
- Is it okay to change to synthetic oil during my next oil change? Yes, it's generally safe to switch to synthetic oil during your next oil change but consult your mechanic for personalized advice.
- Where can I find reputable oil change service providers near me? Find nearby oil change service centers in your location using voice search on your smartphone.
- How can I tell if my car needs an oil change?Signs your car needs an oil change include engine noise, lower fuel efficiency, and the Check Engine light. Always ask your mechanic for confirmation.
- Give me some DIY tips for changing my car's oil. For a basic DIY oil change at home, gather the necessary tools and materials, consult online tutorials, and follow safety precautions.